Let’s meet in my tattoo shop to discuss your project. Go to the contact page for details and address.
About hygiene and care
Once you have decided on your tattoo, be sure it will be realized in strict compliance with all needed health and safety rules:
- new, sterile needles for each client and each session
- disposable ink cups
- latex gloves
- antiseptic to disinfect skin before and after tattooing
- sterilization of non-disposable equipment for each use
For an optimal healing of your tattoo, you have to follow these few rules:
- keep the sticking-plaster for a few hours at least,
- avoid any contact with sand or dust to your tattooed skin, avoid contact with wool or clothes that can irritate your skin,
- avoid exposure to sunlight or UV for at least the first 10 days,
- also avoid, for the same period , sea bathing or swimming-pool
- do not scratch or rub small skins at the surface of your fresh tattoo, they will disappear by themselves and the result will be even more beautiful
- and most importantly, moisturize and nourish your tattooed skin several times a day , starting with specific healing creams ( Cicatryl , Bepanthene or eq.) and later with a simple moisturizer
Some more questions? Ask me for advice!